Health Benefits of Wheatgrass
- Helps cleanses and purifies the body
- Boosts the immune system
- Helps the body to heal itself
- Helps to control blood sugar
- Speeds up detoxification
- Protection from free radicals
- Contains 92 of the 102 trace minerals
- Source of superoxide dismutase( Anti – Aging Enzyme)
- Rich in Enzymes
- Minerals: Calcium, Chlorophyll, Iron, Lecithin, Magnesium and Pantothenic Acid.
At Blooming Greens, we provide fresh, local, microgreens and wheatgrass grown in rich, fertile soil using only organic manures. We specialize in growing the highest quality, nutrient-dense foods that help you to live a healthy life.
Wheatgrass is a good food for fitness and helps in protecting vision, fighting against cancer and diabetes, revitalizing tissues, calming inflammation, stimulating enzymes, and detoxifying the body.
Wheatgrass tastes like fresh green leafy vegetables and resembles to taste of herbs.
Wheatgrass Nutritional Benefits
- Wheatgrass is rich in Vitamins A, B, C, E and K
- Grassy shoots are an great reservoir of Calcium, Chlorophyll, Iron, Lecithin, Magnesium, Pantothenic Acid
- Pigments like Phosphorus, Potassium, Trace Elements, Amino Acids are also present in it.
- Protein Content: Up to 30%
Wheatgrass is a natural food for healthy skin. You can use its juice as a potent skin cleanser as it helps with skin conditions such as acne, eczema and psoriasis.