Health Benefits of Red Cabbage Microgreens
- Helps protect vision, fight cancer and diabetes.
- Wonderful addition to salads, sandwiches and wraps.
- Vitamins: A, B, C, E and K
- Minerals: Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Potassium, Zinc, Carotene, Chlorophyll and Amino Acids.
About Red Cabbage Microgreens
Our Red Cabbage are rich dark greens are a great addition to any mix due to their tangy flavour. These microgreens, along with other cruciferous vegetables, possess many cancer fighting properties.
These microgreens are crunchy, a bit tangy, and super nutritious – although small, these micro Red Cabbage definitely are a pack of a punch! Red Cabbage microgreens are rich in sulforaphane, other vitamins and hence are among the most nutritious microgreens.
Mildly peppery in flavour, Red Cabbage microgreens taste great when added to a tofu scramble or cooked grains.
Red Cabbage Microgreens Nutritional Benefits
- Red Cabbage microgreens are rich in vitamins A, B, C, E and K.
- These are also an excellent source of Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Potassium, Zinc
- Pigments like Carotene, Chlorophyll, Amino Acids, and Antioxidants are also present in it.
- Protein content: 35%
Why Red Cabbage Microgreens?
With the fine flavor of Red Cabbage, Red Cabbage sprouts can be used to improve the taste of sandwiches, salads, and pasta dishes. This smaller version of fitness food makes a beautiful garnish to a variety of soups. Red Cabbage microgreens / sprouts contain antioxidants, which is essential for stimulating metabolism. They are a cancer-fighting herb as well.