Health Benefits of Radish Microgreens
- An ideal weight loss food
- Boosts immune function
- Provides relief from constipation and piles
- Vitamins: A, B, C, E and K
- Minerals: Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Potassium, Zinc Amino Acids, Trace Elements, Carotene, Chlorophyll Antioxidants
About Radish Microgreens
Radish microgreens are pleasantly peppery in taste and possess a flavour similar to root radishes that are easy to grow and are a great choice for people who are new to growing them at home. These peppery seedlings are harvested at about two inches tall and are great for burgers, sandwiches, tacos, rolls & salads or soup toppings. Due to their smaller size, they are a great garnish to dishes.
Nutritional Benefits of Radish Microgreens – A Good Food for Fitness
- Protein: 30-35%
- Excellent source of folate that helps to promote cardiovascular health
- Contain plenty of vitamin B6 that helps to break down homocysteine in the body.
- Have good anti-cancer potential.
Why Radish Microgreens?
Radish microgreens / sprouts – fitness food product is rich in vitamins and are super-nutritious sprouts that are more efficient at stopping cancer than broccoli sprouts.