Health Benefits of Pea Shoots Microgreens
- Helps protect vision
- Fight cancer and diabetes
- Wonderful addition to salads, sandwiches and wraps
- Reduce food craving
- 7 times more vitamin C than blueberries
- 8 times more folic acid than bean sprouts
- 4 times more Vitamins A than tomatoes
- Up to 69% high quality Bioavailable protein.
Vitamins: A, B, C and E.
Minerals: Calcium, Chlorophyll, Iron, Magnesium, Niacin, Phosphorus, Potassium and Amino Acids.
About Pea Microgreens
Grown from non-GMO seeds of any pea variety, our pea microgreens are tiny pea shoots. They produce a tiny tender shoot in 8-14 days (depending on your climate, time of year and for how long you grow them). We pluck the tender shoots before 8 days to deliver you the goodness of most fresh microgreens.
These make an excellent salad when stir-fried quickly with some garlic, soy sauce and (optionally) ginger. Also, these traditionally are rich source of proteins.
So, eat more pea microgreens and replenish the vital amino acids and vitamins in body. Buy now!
These shoots are mildly pea-flavored and serve as an excellent ingredient for salads and other complementary recipes.
Pea Shoots Health Benefits
- Pea-shoots are rich source of vitamins A, B, C and E
- Calcium and Chlorophyll are also important ingredients of pea-shoots.
- These shoots are also a rich reservoir of Iron, Magnesium, Niacin, Phosphorus, Potassium, and Amino Acids
- Protein content: 20-25%
Why Pea Shoots?
Pea shoots microgreens are a great source of chemoprotective agents such as folate, antioxidants, and carotene. The folate stimulates the growth and development of cells and DNAs. Antioxidants fight free radicals that are connected with increasing cancer risk. Beta-carotene, a carotene type, is a precursor of vitamin A, which we need to maintain healthy skin, immune system and eye vision.
These pea shoots are perfect for salads, juices and are a good food for fitness.