Health Benefits of Fenugreek Sprouts
- Rich in Iron
- Contains High-Quality protein
- Stimulates the production of insulin in the body and stabilizes the level of blood sugar.
- Provides relief from constipation and piles.
- Vitamins A, B, C, E
- Minerals: Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Potassium, Zinc Carotene, Chlorophyll, Digestive Aid, Trace Elements, Amino Acids
- Phyto-Nutrients – Excellent for Women (Breast Health)
About Fenugreek Sprouts
The most amazing sprout comes from the best aromatic seeds which are easy to grow and extremely nutritious. The taste is bitter but the health benefits are immense. Consumed as a spice in Indian food, it is popularly known as a digestive aid. It’s a great add-on for burgers, sandwiches, tacos, rolls, and salads or soup toppings for enhancing the taste and adding nutritional value. It is also known as a fitness food for women.
Fenugreek Nutritional Benefits
- Contains medical properties
- Helps to control diabetes
- Rich source of antioxidants
- Protein: 30%
Fenugreek Microgreens for Women
Fenugreek microgreens (fitness food for women) contain phyto-nutrients, iron and high-quality proteins, which have several benefits for women’s health
- Help to maintain healthy breast tissues
- Increase the production of milk in the breastfeeding mothers
- Help bring relief in hot flash (tingling of fingers, fast heartbeat, and sweating)
Why Fenugreek Sprouts?
Fenugreek sprouts / microgreens is an excellent herb for diabetes and also helps to treat digestive ailments as it is a reservoir of antioxidants improving metabolism that helps to maintain a healthy and active lifestyle. It also checks the cholesterol level in blood and, hence a good remedy to treat cardiovascular diseases like heart attack.