Health Benefits of Beetroot Microgreens
- Helps build blood, revitalize tissues and detoxify the body
- Delicious in salads, sandwiches and juices
- Prevents inflammations and removes fatigue
- Fights against cancer
Vitamins: A, B, C and E.
Minerals: Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Potassium, Zinc, Carotene, Chlorophyll and Amino Acids.
About Beetroot Microgreens
Our Beetroot Microgreens are grown from non-GMO seeds that develop slightly red and tender shoots with red and green veins. Rich in natural pigments, these microgreens are natural blood purifiers.
These shoots are rich in vitamin A and C. We deliver these microgreens on the same day of harvest which keeps intact the carotenoids and flavonoids present in them that prevents lung, oral and cavity cancers.
Hence, enjoy the crunchy ruby red shoots and enrich yourself with natural pigments. Buy now!
With a mild beet flavor, these tender shoots are excellent to garnish a salad.
Beetroot Microgreens Nutritional Benefits
- These rosy green shoots are rich source of vitamins A, B, C, E and K.
- Shoots are also the rich reservoir of Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Potassium, and Zinc.
- Pigments such as Carotene, Chlorophyll, and Amino Acids are also found in it.
- Protein Content: 30-35%.
Why Beetroot Microgreens?
The beetroot microgreens / sprouts help to make a healthy-hued decoration to salads, sandwiches, and soups. Not only they make your salad delicious, but also complement and enhance its nutritional value. If you have been looking for food for fitness, beetroot microgreens could be the best bet.
Microgreens have a plenty of antioxidants, anti-inflammatory and detox properties. They are rich in vitamin A and C, and are also known as cancer-fighting herb. Whether it’s broccoli, beetroot or sunflower, microgreens are well-known to possess more nutrients than their adult version.