Health Benefits of Alfalfa Microgreens
- Helps to reduce risk of breast cancer
- One of the best cholesterol-lowering food
- Detoxify urinary tract
- Reduces glucose level in blood and treat diabetes
- Vitamins: A, B, C, E and K
- Minerals: Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Potassium, Zinc,
Carotene, Chlorophyll, Amino Acids, Trace Elements
About Alfalfa Microgreens
Alfalfa – a body fitness food is full of nutrition with multiple of benefits. As a
natural detoxifying agent, it has been well known for centuries to support health –
as its name suggests “father of all foods.” It has a mild flavour and helps to
stimulate the appetite and relieve ulcers. Great stuffing material for sandwiches,
and a garnishing element for salads.
Mild in flavour
Alfalfa Nutritional Benefits
- Rich in vitamin A, v B1, B6, C, E, and K
- Contain calcium, potassium, carotene, iron, and zinc.
- Protein: 35%
Why Alfalfa Microgreens?
Alfalfa microgreens / sprouts – a well-known fitness food contains vitamins,
minerals and various other nutrients that play an important role in strengthening
the skeleton and muscular systems of the body. Also, it helps to minimize
menopause symptoms and excessive menstruation.